KCEvo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Heyyyyy
It's Official! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am by davidb

» 7000 OFF NEW EVO'S
It's Official! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am by davidb

» O4 STI
It's Official! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm by davidb

» 0% on new Evos and Sti's
It's Official! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 pm by davidb

» Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
It's Official! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm by davidb

» Josh...
It's Official! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm by V8sForBreakfast

» EvoChick...
It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 am by V8sForBreakfast

» Going to Rockbar P&L
It's Official! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm by EvoChick6

» So...
It's Official! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am by V8sForBreakfast

It's Official!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davidb

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-21

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Well guys and gals. I have officially been banned from Kc Subaru! Patrick didnt like that I was posting our events on their site wether it be Subaru or Mitsu. Since they bought the site it is their right to do what they want with it. So it will be up to you guys and gals to pass the word on when it comes to some of the events. Like I said it is their right but he doesnt have to be so childish about it. He is also threatening to sue me if I continue to post. If anyone from Kc Subaru needs anything from me they can contact me here seeing how most of us were on that site as well. Thanks for all your help and again, feel free to contact me if you need anything.

David Barber
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-20

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Wow, that is pretty childish.

The fact the the KCsubaru was started to be an open forum and with the buyout of it that's what people were afraid would be taking away and it seems it has.

You weren't advertising just letting people know that you were having a meet at your place. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
davidb

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Yeah but I dont care. Like I said its his site. He can do anything he wants with it. I just want to have fun and meet some people and in the end if we can sell some cars in the mean time thats great.

David
Back to top Go down
davidb

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Yeah, now it has gone so far as Patrick running to his boss and having him call me here at the store. It's so damn stupid that something as small as arguing over some he say she say crap and crybaby banning and now running to the GM crying over some stupid blogging and having him call me at the store?? My god this shouldnt be that serious. Oh well...All I can say is shit happens. Its actually kind of comical.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Wow, I met Patrick once when I almost bought a WRX and he didnt come across as the kinda guy that would do that.

It's kinda funny how some people can be.
Back to top Go down
EvoWifexx

EvoWifexx

Number of posts : 34
Drives : Hubby's '05 Evo VII ♥

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow, that's crazy. Atleast you have somewhere new to be and we will help as much as possible about getting events out for ya. Smile

Josh is pretty good with spreading the word about things, he tells everyone Smile

& no worries I won't be a bitch about you posting events here lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wifey1223
Boost

Boost

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Heres what I put over on KCSubaru in regards to the whole censorship thing. Itll prolly be deleted but whatever.

I hear what your saying but a meet is a meet and this was ment to be a forum for car (Mostly subaru's obviously) lovers and a meets a meet. I owned a GTI and an Evo now but Id still show up to whatever subaru meets I could make it too even though I was the only Euro around usually.

Any chance to spend sometime with people that share the same passion as me is a welcome oppurtunity in my opinion, be it at One place or another. Its like I told my wife I dont care if we go to hooters or outside pottery barn I go for the friends not for the place.

I understand you bought out KCSubaru as LSS felt it was a good marketing gimick or whatever but the rest off the people that came here are here for the friends and the passion that we all share. So trying to make a Subaru Monopoly on what was once a public forum for car enthusist is a lil off key.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
davidb

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Boost wrote:
Heres what I put over on KCSubaru in regards to the whole censorship thing. Itll prolly be deleted but whatever.

I hear what your saying but a meet is a meet and this was ment to be a forum for car (Mostly subaru's obviously) lovers and a meets a meet. I owned a GTI and an Evo now but Id still show up to whatever subaru meets I could make it too even though I was the only Euro around usually.

Any chance to spend sometime with people that share the same passion as me is a welcome oppurtunity in my opinion, be it at One place or another. Its like I told my wife I dont care if we go to hooters or outside pottery barn I go for the friends not for the place.

I understand you bought out KCSubaru as LSS felt it was a good marketing gimick or whatever but the rest off the people that came here are here for the friends and the passion that we all share. So trying to make a Subaru Monopoly on what was once a public forum for car enthusist is a lil off key.

Just my 2 cents.

I really appreciate your help. I called Patrick this afternoon and asked him to meet with me for a drink so we can stop all this silly crap. I will keep you posted on whats happening. Thanks for all your support!
Back to top Go down
davidb

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:19 pm

They deleted your post on Kc Subaru. I guess they didnt like your post. I am supposed to meet with Patrick today but we will see if he calls me back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Official! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Official!   It's Official! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KCEvo :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: