KCEvo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Heyyyyy
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am by davidb

» 7000 OFF NEW EVO'S
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am by davidb

» O4 STI
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm by davidb

» 0% on new Evos and Sti's
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 pm by davidb

» Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm by davidb

» Josh...
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm by V8sForBreakfast

» EvoChick...
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 am by V8sForBreakfast

» Going to Rockbar P&L
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm by EvoChick6

» So...
Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am by V8sForBreakfast

Give your money to Modified By KC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost

Boost

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Give your money to Modified By KC Empty
PostSubject: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Well the problem was there was an aftermarket Fuel pump in the car and it was running WAY to rich.

It also has a small boost leak at the Throttle body so it needs a new TB seal.

Chad give me a quick tune just to stop the bucking and stuff. So he spent about 2 hours diagnosing the problem gave the car a quick tune and didn't even charge me for it.

It obviously needs a real tune but Carmax will be paying for that once I talk to him tomorrow.

While I waited I shot the shit with Scott talking about old school DSM's, drag racing and what not. So all and all MKC is Thumbs Up, so give them your money lol they deserve it, know what they are doing and a great bunch of guys.
Back to top Go down
gunhaha

gunhaha

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 pm

I went over there around 8:20 PM and you had just left. Chat with Chad a bit and he explained your car's problem. He said you were runing in the low 9 AFR at open loop that caused the car to buck Surprised. That Walbro FP can dump a lot of fuel. This is why I feel a Wideband O2 gage is important to have in these cars.

Its good that you have the issue figured out.

gunhaha
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am

Yeah, Ill be getting a wideband for it eventually. Now I just need to get it fixed fixed with a proper tune and the new TB seal. Calling Carmax in the morning to get it taken care of.
Back to top Go down
EvoKiller

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 am

Glad things are finally coming together with the car. But yeah Chad is the man! Oh and you never hit me back up.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 am

Yeah I was watching Chad work and when I wasn't doing that I was talking to Scott, didn't realize what time it was till I went to leave and was almost 830, I hadn't eaten since lunch so I just went home and ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your money to Modified By KC   Give your money to Modified By KC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give your money to Modified By KC
Page 1 of 1