KCEvo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Heyyyyy
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am by davidb

» 7000 OFF NEW EVO'S
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am by davidb

» O4 STI
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm by davidb

» 0% on new Evos and Sti's
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 pm by davidb

» Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm by davidb

» Josh...
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm by V8sForBreakfast

» EvoChick...
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 am by V8sForBreakfast

» Going to Rockbar P&L
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm by EvoChick6

» So...
My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am by V8sForBreakfast

My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost

Boost

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-07-20

My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Empty
PostSubject: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 pm

So my car finally made its way to Olathe, so it shouldn't be to long before its back in my possession and running the way it should be. I just hope Lee's Summit Mitsu didn't create to much extra work for them. As it is they already have to reconnect the boost gauge since LSM said that's what was causing the problem all though that's not the case.
Back to top Go down
davidb

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Boost wrote:
So my car finally made its way to Olathe, so it shouldn't be to long before its back in my possession and running the way it should be. I just hope Lee's Summit Mitsu didn't create to much extra work for them. As it is they already have to reconnect the boost gauge since LSM said that's what was causing the problem all though that's not the case.

I will go back there in a minute Josh and try to get them on it as fast as possible for you. Our guys are pretty good at getting things done fast and right.

David
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Yeah I talked to Patrick already and let him know what was going on with the ride. He seemed pretty intent on jumping right on it which I was enthusiastic about lol

But yeah I'm sure they will fix it right and as fast as possible depending on if parts need to be ordered and what not. Since Carmax is fronting the bill feel free to throw a new engine in there lmao
Back to top Go down
fransm

Number of posts : 27
Drives : M3

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:00 am

I was wondering what happened with your car. Why was LSS messing with it? I liked your post on kcsubaru btw, some of that stuff is pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am

Yeah its down right retarded. Yeah I know LSS owns the boards now but it hadn't always been that way and that's the way people are trying to make it seem. They trying to gussy it up and what not but in essence KCSubaru has sold out.

LSM had my car cause that's where Carmax sent it when they couldn't figure it out. And when LSM couldn't figure it out they disconnected my boost gauge saying the fixed it when they clearly didn't.

But Olathe Mitsu has it takin care of it was the waste gate solenoid or whatever is going so they order it and I should have my car back sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
fransm

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 pm

That's cool! Then I wanna see it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Well of course but bear in mind there are some things that need to be done to it to get it up on my level. First thing I'm doing after I get the 30k maintenance is some damn tints lol.

Its also getting washed, clay bared, washed again then waxed when I get it back tomorrow.

You know how anal I am about the condition of cars lol.
Back to top Go down
davidb

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Its a good looking car. It will be even nice when you tint the windows. That will set it off!
Back to top Go down
fransm

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Tint always makes cars look great!
Back to top Go down
gunhaha

gunhaha

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Boost wrote:
Yeah its down right retarded. Yeah I know LSS owns the boards now but it hadn't always been that way and that's the way people are trying to make it seem. They trying to gussy it up and what not but in essence KCSubaru has sold out.

LSM had my car cause that's where Carmax sent it when they couldn't figure it out. And when LSM couldn't figure it out they disconnected my boost gauge saying the fixed it when they clearly didn't.

But Olathe Mitsu has it takin care of it was the waste gate solenoid or whatever is going so they order it and I should have my car back sometime tomorrow.

So you were running wastegate pressure as I thought?
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Yeah, thats what it seems like.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Well they replaced the WG solenoid and the cars building boost like its still supposed to but its still bucking. So I'm waiting for them to give me a call and tell me what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Boost

Boost

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 am

So they are resetting the cars ecu today and hopefully thatll fix it.

If not I'm gonna have to take it to Modified by KC and have them throw it on the dyno and log the car to see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
fransm

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 pm

I had similar issues when I bought my 8, I had to send the ECU to Ekutek. It took them twice but they got it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu   My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Evo @ Olathe Mitsu
Page 1 of 1